Thursday, November 5, 2009

What I've been reading lately (or trying to )



God is so awesome! I am in awe of his wisdom and prophecies. I am currently in a Beth Moore Bible study about the book of "Daniel."


The imagery and representation in this book are something I have never studied. It is so amazing to see how God "has a plan" for us and always has. The diagram below is not a very good picture, but it is one that came out of my mom's bible. It shows just how everything fits together in the book of Daniel. Everyone should sit down and read Daniel from beginning to end...but use Clif's notes! It is amazing!

I am sure none of this makes any sense to someone simply looking at the picture...so what are you waiting for? Go read it!






Beth Moore gave us this to help remember what each chapter of Daniel is about. Riveting! (really, I'm not kidding!)

Now on to less important things...Everyone always tells me I look that "that girl from The Office." I saw her pic on the cover of a magazine @ Walgreens.

What do you think?

Maybe we look alike in the face...if only the rest matched too!



I found these online and have been trying to read them a little too. I'll elaborate at a later date and let you kow what I learn.



Oh, and this is pretty popular in my house these days too!

1 comment:

The Tolberts said...

that is too funny!!! you totally look like the girl from the office! glad you are learning a lot from Daniel:)