Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had such a great time this Halloween. Doug and I both actually got to be home for
trick-r-treating this year. I remember having fun dressing up as a kid, but watching my kids have fun is so much more rewarding.
The Bogard Family...Halloween 2009
The kids and I went to zoo boo a week ago...

Like my ghosts? Made them myself! (mom helped...thanks mom!) Got the idea from here.


Spider man at zoo boo.


Get your motor runnin'...Head out on the highway!



We did some slidin' in the backyard






Just too cute not to post. It's so hard to get a good pic of him these days. He's three and awnry!




We painted pumpkins...that got washed off later in the rain...whoops!

Since it's getting cold outside, I close the garage door and let the kids
play in the garage...pants
are optional.
Daddy carved a pumpkin with Baker's help on Halloween day.

Wyatt drew on his


My big boy all ready to go trick or treating on the hayride daddy set up.


Waiting for it to get dark...in our costumes.

Ever seen a monkey on a motorcycle?

I made these for a Halloween night snack, along with chili and hotdogs!
Andrea thought they were homemade...should've let her think I slaved all day! I just used little debbie chocolate cake snacks, piped kroger icing on top in the shape of a ghost and added chocolate chips for the eyes! Yum!

Isn't this the cutest little black bear you've ever seen?

Spider man lighting the way for the hayride.

The best pic mom could get of me and the monkey.

Andrea and her little bear!
Mimi and Pop with all the kiddos.
The Monkey with his "Hop."


I'm so glad Grandma decided to join us for our hayride and trick-r-treating.

Spider man and Monkey have so much candy they will bouncing off the walls for months!

No comments: