I know it is only Tuesday morning, but I am already exhausted. I was sick all weekend so I did not go to work. I didn't think all the new parents would appreciate me hacking all over their precious little bundles of joy! I did however make it to church on Sunday morning...boy was it a blessing! We had a special speaker by the name of Ken Ham. Look him up, you will be blessed! He talked about things like...the world is not millions of years 0ld and Dinosaurs did not come before man. How do we know this? Because Genesis clearly states "God created the heavens and the earth...and Adam and Eve were the first inhabitants!
Moving on...
Monday...Fetal monitoring class then work 3-7
Tuesday... drop kids off @ MDO, Practice council meeting, work 3-7
Wednesday...recooperate and clean my house! Then church for Beth Moore Bible study.
Thursday...skip MDO to take family pics with Carrie ( I love you Carrie!), work 3-11
Friday...Eli's 1st bday party!!
Saturday...work
Sunday...more work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment