Wednesday, June 17, 2009

exhausted!

Ok, so this has a been a long day and I am exhausted. We walked 2.5 miles this am with our double jogging stroller, then we played out side...slip and slide and all for about 2 hours! Then it was inside for naps and time for mommy to do chores and The SHRED. Up from naps, shower for me, baths for them, and off to church for dinner and bible study (Beth Moore video tonight). On the way home, Baker decides he NEEDS to see Mimi and Pop. So, we stopped by to visit for a while. After leaving there, I decided I NEEDED a java chiller from Sonic. Baker of course had to have his regular, a "very small" ice cream cone (which they always make too big). Wyatt also got his regular, small tots that he does not share! Then finally home, jammies, a little playing and watching "Little Bear". Yay!! Daddy is finally home and now everyone is off to bed. Whew, I'm tired! I think I'll go to bed too.

No comments: