Sunday, October 18, 2009

M.I.A.

So, I haven't blogged in quite some time. I thought I would do a quick one just to give some idea why we've been MIA! Here are several pictures...all from my cell phone (that's all I have access to, because I'm at work!) So, in no particular order...here goes nothin'!


I have been lookin a this tractor for the boys for Christmas. They love tractors and trailors. What do you think?


Doug and I went to a Halloween party... so we had to go look for costumes. The boys went with us and Baker had a blast trying on masks. Wyatt wanted nothing to do with it.




Wyatt after a long car ride with messy hair.






Baker with an "outside drink"





We went to the fair. Baker loved it. He rode every ride he was tall enough for!

Wyatt was happy to do what he does best...EAT!

One sunny day, I decided to let the kiddos ride their "sickles" to the park. I was exhausted. They were not.




We took the kids to their very first circus. Wyatt was mesmerized the entire time. Baker needed a little more hands on action to excite him. That's him in the green on the elephant.


Cheetoh face!


I have recently been on a mission to lose about 15 lbs. The only way I have ever been able to really accomplish this is with weight watchers. So, I've been counting my points.

5 point lunch...I believe




5 point breakfast

Oh, and if you've never heard of Hungry Girl (http://www.hungry-girl.com/), you should check it out. This is a recipe from one of her books, and it is awesome. 1 point dessert! Rock on!


This is my sweet Baker. He doesn't let me take pics of him very often these days. Have to get 'em when I can.


Ok, that's all I've got for now. Promise to update more often from now on.





























No comments: