I blogged a few weeks ago about getting a new play set for the kids. I found one near where my day lives in Georgia. I thought GREAT! We will go see my dad, pick up the playset and kill two birds with one stone. Not as easy as I thought...I drove by myself with two kiddos to Atlanta. The trip up was great. The night we got there, Wyatt came down with 103 fever. I think he is allergic to Georgia!
We got our playset and decided to drive home a few days later in order to get Wyatt to the Dr. About an hour into our trip home, Baker started throwing up everywhere! We had to stop about every 20 minutes for the first 4 hours of the drive to "clean up!" We changed clothes, wiped down the carseat, and started again. Needless to say, what should have been a 6 hour trip ended up being 10!




1 comment:
How adorable is that!!!
Oh... and we are having another one... May 11th
Post a Comment