Friday, July 24, 2009

15 miles and an extra passenger

I am proud to say that the kids...uh the stroller and I have walked 15 miles this week! I am going to need new shoes soon! Oh, and I thought I would mention we weighed the kids at the Dr. yesterday and they are 27lbs and 37lbs. (Pushing them up hills is no easy task!) I have discovered Pandora Radio on my Iphone and I love it! So, we listen to our radio...Baker dances, and we walk. Our conversations are always very interesting. For example, Baker will say, "what's that lady doing mommy?", or "Lets go find a Beaver, mommy!" (cuz we saw one of those one day). Wyatt tends to sit back with his feet crossed, hands behind his head, and sunglasses on...very laid back! Every day is interesting to say the least, and I don't think I would like walking near as much without them.

On our walk to day, we saw this little guy crossing the street. Baker would have nothing else than for the turtle to go on a walk with us! So, I put him on the front of the stroller and threatened the kids that he would bite them if they touched him! We named it "Lilly." (then Carrie, then Carl...)

The poor thing walked off the end about four times before Baker decided it didn't like riding with us and we should leave it there. I placed it in the grass "so it wouldn't get run over." And Baker made me promise we would come back to visit!
Bye, bye Lilly, Carrie, Carl the turtle!


No comments: