I know I havent' posted in a while and so much has happened since then. Let me see... Baker turned four and we had a party at PUMP IT UP! Everyone came and we had a blast (I promise to post pics later).
The weather has been getting a little nicer so we've been outside a lot. We've taken a few trips to the zoo.
The kids and I spent an entire day at the mall about a week ago and we had a blast...saw the Easter Bunny, ate chikfila, raided the Disney store, had double doozie cookies from the Great American Cookie Co., jumped on a trampoline inside the mall, and rode the carousel.
We gave the kids a trampoline for Baker's birthday (It's really for me and Doug!) and we have jumped our little hearts out.
We found out Baker needs to have his tonsils removed. He snores like a freight train...much more than any 4 year old should, his tonsils are gigantic, and I think he may have some apnea. Long story short, we go see the ENT in April.
Wyatt had a cough and runny nose a few days ago so I took him to the pediatrician thinking he probally has allergies. Well, turns out he wasn't moving a lot of air through his lungs so he got himself a breathing treatment. The Dr. seems to think he either has some pretty bad allergies or a little bit of asthma. Never the less, we've had to give him at home breathing treatments (we call it the "elephant nose") every four hours...even at night! for the last few days. He sounds much better and is bouncing off the walls from all the albuterol and steroids! I am exhausted!
I've been trying to keep up with my Bible Study. Beth Moore's "Breaking Free." With everything else going on, I seem to be falling behind on the one thing I should be keeping up with.
Last, but not lease, I have decided to go back to school to get my Masters in Nursing and become a Nurse Practitioner. I've been filling out applications and doing observation hours with a nurse practitioner to prepare. No word yet on whether I am admitted but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I promise to be back soon with lots of pics.
Happy April Fool's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment