Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas has come....

and gone.

This is when Santa had come, but the kids were still sleeping.


Santa even drank his milk and took a bite of a cookie...guess he's cutting down, only one bite!

This is the first pic I could snap of Baker. He got up first.



checkin out the kitchen Santa brought... after all, that's what he told Santa he wanted.

This is grumpy monkey. He decided to cry until about 3:45 in the morning before he finally went to sleep, so he was in a rather foul mood after being woken up at 7am.

checking out all their toys and stockings from Santa.
the kitchen was a hit.



mommy got rain boots from Santa.




This is what Wyatt did while the rest of us opened presents. Baker couldn't stand it because Wyatt still had a pile of presents to open after he had already torn through all of his. Wyatt was content to play with his toys as he went.

Our resident transformer...Optimus Prime.






Daddy as a transformer
what a mess!



Wyatt still playing with the kitchen



I think he's ringing up his groceries with the cash register.


Daddy even got a toy

Already know what to do with a credit card. Wonder who he learned that from???


Wyatt finally got around to opening some presents.


Mommy got this wonderful gift for Christmas as well. The pictures simply do not do it justice. It is beautiful! Oh, and there's more to the story. Doug and I have bedroom furniture from the 1970's thst is hideous but serves the purpose. We've never had a headboard or nightstands. I came up with the bright idea to redo the furniture by replacing the front of the doors and drawers with beadboard and some trim and painting it black...that is still in the works. Doug's parents made this headboard and both night stands from scratch! What a wonderful timeless gift. It looks like it came from some fancy furniture store. (oh, and the sheets and comforter were my birthday present from my awesome husband. Thanks honey!)


Santa also brought this to mommy!!!! Santa is such a smart guy.


Now that all the presents are opened, it's time for daddy to play with his toy. The boys are mesmerized!


Mimi trying to figure out how to transform a transformer.


This was Christmas a few days later with my side of the family

This is my mamo. I think she was in awe by the mess.

My brother Chris and his sweet girlfriend Tina. So glad you guys were there.


My sister-in-law Deanna and my niece Allie.

Allie in her new purple chair aunt Dana and uncle Doug got for her.

Doug smiling for the camera...a rare site.

Jon, Deanna, and Allie


and there's Dalton! (he put his Handy Manny pillow in the chair to boy it up a bit)



Miss Allie smiling for the camera. So pretty!


Baker a few days later playing in his new transformer pajamas.

Wyatt in the playroom. New jamas with his jacket on inside the house??
I am afraid I must finally bring this post to an end..I know you are saying FINALLY!
Hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as we did. I sometimes feel embarassed by all of the THINGS that we have. We are so blessed. Thank you Lord for all your many blessings.

No comments: