Ok, so I've finally decided to get on board with this blogging thing. Lately, there has been a lot of action at the Bogard house...and not the kind you're thinking of! Doug has decided he wants a huge detached garage in the back yard for all of his toys, or as my neighbor calls it "a high dollar shade tree." He saved his (our) money and now the undertaking has started. I must admit he is doing a great job and I can't wait to see the finished product, not mention, he said I could do whatever I wanted with any money we have left over. Baker and Wyatt are loving it! They play outside from the time Doug comes home from work (about 3:30) til dark. By then they are so filthy and covered with dirt you can barely see them...so in the bath they go! I'll keep you all updated with the progress. Until we meet again.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay! welcome to the blog world!!
looks like its going to be busy at your house for a while!
Post a Comment